1. I am scared of the color red
2. I watch E! News ALL the time!
3. I have a half pug/half shitzoo named Henry Chewy Barka Hagan, and a half pug/half Chihuahua named Stella.
4.My mom died when I was 14. She was a manic depressed and had a lot of health issues.
5. I am a 3rd generation tarot reader. I specialize in dates times, and pregnancies. I can smell it on a person. Also, I can tell if a person has just had sex. Lol, and other stuff. Like if someone is lying to me. Some people call me a psychic.
6. I hate the term psychic.
7.In my head, I am a reall down to Earth girl. But anyone I have ever dated says I’m super high maintenance.
8. My Dad was my best friend in the entire world.
9. When I’m alone I do REALLY weird things! For example, I LOVE standing in front of a mirror and pretending I’m being interviewed by E! News! I also dance and sing at the top of my lungs!
10. I LOVE Lady Gaga!
11.I Love my family and my best friend Kristal Kimbley
12. My favorite movies are Rent, Funny Girl, and The Way We Were
13.I am a writer. I am in the middle of trying to be published, and it has gotten kind of ugly.
14. I’m VERY close to my sister in law Dana. She is probably one of the closest people in my life. As weird as it sounds, she is the closest thing I have ever had to a mother.
15. I was brutally attacked when I was 15 walking home from school. I had to have my jaw reconstructed and wired shut.
16. One of my favorite writers is Chompsky
17. I collect interesting and new people. If I can’t find anything interesting about you- I won’t talk to you!
18. My favorite television show was How I Met Your Mother.
19. I have been married to my best friend, Trenton Hagan for seven years now. When I met Trent it was like gravity pulled me toward him. It was like I had already known him. To this day he said he remembers thinking the same thing about me.
20. I REALLY like Tequilla!
21. I truly ENJOY helping people out!
22. I once met Bill Clinton, and he thanked me for the work I did with The Kentucky Democratic Party.
Hi! My name is Mae Hagan and I am a blogger from Owensboro, KY. I know, where the hell is that? I am an activist, a lover of pugs, and I enjoy writing about my life and new experiences. Please feel free to contact me at MaeganHagan@Gmail.com