1. Stop being so hard on yourself – you’re trying.
2. Stop helping everyone else out when you yourself are just breaking even. It is dumb to make yourself struggle at a minimum wage job when you can get a better job.
3. It is okay to not associate yourself with everyone your husband loves, especially those that look exactly like your husband. The time has come to let go of those that are making you feel bad about yourself.
4. Learn from your Father’s mistakes. He himself lived a life with a person he loved where her family hated him and made lies about him. It wasn’t fair to him and its not fair to you.
5. Move the fuck on with your husband and finally start YOUR lives.
What the fuck are you afraid of???